If you think your house or condo might appeal to baby boomers looking for a place to live here in Florida, we should talk.
Over the next several years, tens of thousands of baby boomer retirees will be headed this way.
As the author of Florida for Boomers, I have a direct line to the eyes and ears of more than 100,000 of them, and I can make sure they see and hear about your home first.
My Unfair Advantage
There are a lot of great agents in this area to choose from to list your property.
Many of them are my friends.
But the playing field among real estate agents as far as marketing is concerned, is pretty level.
- We will all advise you on the best pricing strategy for your home.
- Most of us will hire professional photographers and give advice on staging your home so it looks as good as it possibly can.
- We will all put your home in the MLS which will syndicate it out to hundreds or thousands of other websites like Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, and more.
- Most of us will all do some sort of promotion of your home on social media.
- Some of us will deploy print or direct mail campaigns announcing that your home is for sale.
- And a few of us will hold open houses.
But none of the other agents you interview to sell your house or condo can claim to reach and influence more than 100,000 baby boomers per week like I do through my website, email newsletter, and social media channels.
My “unfair advantage” could be just the thing…over and above the marketing that myself or other agents would normally do for you…that sells your house or condo.
If you’d like to learn more about using my reach and influence with baby boomers to help get your house or condo sold, I’d love to talk to you.
Simply complete the form below and I’ll be in touch.