You understand the importance of creating great local content to attract an audience, grow your email list, and ultimately get more customers.
But you’re busy.
Between listing appointments, showings, client calls, floor time, inspections, networking, and so on, the last thing a lot of agents have time for is publishing great content on a consistent basis.
That’s Where I Come In
My name is Ryan Erisman, and for the last decade, I’ve grown multiple six-figure real estate sites on the back of great content.
You wan’t examples? Here you go:
The first site I started called Florida for Boomers currently has more than 23,000 email subscribers, gets over 40,000 monthly unique visitors, and generates more than 1,000 buyer leads each month for the communities listed on that site.
My second site, Inside the Bubble, focuses on just one community…The Villages…which is currently the #1 Selling Master-Planned Community in the country. I actually don’t live in or sell homes in The Villages. Instead, I generate buyer and seller leads and send them to a handful of agents I have relationships with there for them to work. This year (2016) they’re on pace to do about $7,500,000 in closings just from my referrals.
I have other examples, but I think you get the point I’m trying to make: I know what I’m doing when it comes to producing local real estate content that gets results.
Did I mention that I’m a licensed Real Estate Broker? So yes, we speak the same language.
In addition to running my own sites, I have a little bit of time left over each week to write articles for outside clients.
I currently write:
- the blog of a large Florida real estate developer
- the blog of a RealTrends Top 100 real estate brokerage
- the blog of a Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) for a large Mid-Atlantic city
…but I have room for ONE more client.
Will it be you?
If you think so, fill out the form below and lets discuss.
But first, a few caveats:
1. You MUST already have a blog going. If you’re just getting started, this service is not for you. Instead check out my course Hyperlocal Authority which will give you everything you need to get one started. Then we can reconsider working together.
2. You must be willing to commit AT LEAST $795 per month to the production of your content. I have a couple of packages at different price points for you to consider, but if you’re not willing to commit at least $795 each and every month to make this work, this isn’t right for you.
Still here? Great, introduce yourself using the form below and let’s chat: